Friday, November 03, 2006

Governors Debate aka pep rally

The crowd was screaming and yelling, but this was no athletic event, rather a dignified political debate. The governors debate was full of people screaming rude and crude things. "You are dumb, Brad you don't know anything!" "Get him Ernest!" "That ***hole needs to shut up!" "BOOOOOOO!" I was ashamed that the people held them self in this manner. The rude crowd took away time from discussing issues, and helped Oklahoma look like a bunch of hicks on C-SPAN. I went to the debate expecting a lively debate on the issues, rather I was a yelling match between the supporters. I even found myself breaking up a heated argument that was headed for a fist fight.
Come on Oklahoma we can do better than that!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home