Friday, July 14, 2006

Statewide Races ads update


It seems that now the ads really start

Governor Big news Williamson has TV ads! Maybe the only reason I saw them was that they were on the morning news at 6 in the morning. The ads are bland and boring, at first I thought I was some bogus fake political ad. It has Williamson with an American flag in the background. ... Sullivan has switched to the postive ads; I think those ads are better because they have a stereotypical Agroamerican that says "That Bob is the only guy that makes a lick of sense."

Lt. Governor I actually saw the Pete Regan ad many times today on TV.

Treasurer Barnett (A class act compared Keating) has been running ads for about a week you can see it on his website just look on the left hand side. ... Keating is also running ads, his ads well are, hmm... lets just say I don't know because I was thinking about... 1. How Dan Keating took a cut of money he raised and not telling donors. 2. His brother calling Tulsans dumb. 3. Not paying state or federal taxes

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home