Thursday, July 13, 2006

CD-5 Update No. 2


It seemed as I things could not get any more conservative than they already are; but I was wrong. One surprising not is the lack of negative ads. My guess would be that Fallin would attack first because she has the money and she is falling in the polls and losing ground to fellow female candidate Bode. However, I could be wrong and they could start from Calvey or Morgan. Fallin though is losing ground in key areas like women and conservative voters according to the latest TVPOLL.com poll. I still think it will be Fallin and Cornett in the runoff.
I like the new Calvey ad it is so hilarious. It has night vision and an endorsement of minutemen leader Chris Simcox. Here is a link to the Calvey ad. Also a new military ad from Bode is out. Cornett also has a ad about what us, being a conservative. Here is a link to Cornett's conservative ad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home